Friday, June 30, 2017

Don't use music from Ahrix in your Youtube videos!

Warning for the unhonest Ahrix person (group or whatever), claiming:


► Want to use my music?
Give me credit and you're good.


I did just that but NO,... got a  "Contains copyrighted material" claim in the videohandler at Youtube. So this person is just wasting your time! My tips is don't use the music. Save your precios time for someone more serios.


YES! Even though I gave Ahrix credit, links etc (according to instructions).. The music isnt even that good.. for god sake.

The result is that I had to remove the music and put another one there.. Rerender the video, change music text in Video and "description".upload again.. Gaaahhh!! Just waste of my time, hope I can save you this hassle. 

For info. I used the song "Nova"..
Conclusion.. You are not aloud to have ads in your videos using this music..i.e You cannot make money on your vidoes using this music = AVOID! There are lots of free alternatives you can use instead..

No comments:

Post a Comment